Friday, June 28, 2013

Welcome

I had the honour this month of sharing Ariellas story in the Sands SA newsletter. My blog link was also shared, so I wanted to quickly post to say welcome to anyone who has come as a result :)

I haven't posted a lot in the past fortnight, but am usually posting regularly. Feel free to look through the archives, to discover more of Ariella's story and our life since her birthday in January. I also have a few posts aimed at friends of baby loss parents (what to say, what not to say,etc) that you might find helpful to show friends.

If you read the Sands newsletter because you have lost one or more precious children, I am so sorry for your loss. It's a club that no one wants to join, but I hope you find some comfort through Sands or this blog.

Larissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox