Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mathias

Mathias is my friend's first son, and today should have been his third birthday. Instead, today marks both his birthday and his anniversary - 3 years in Heaven. I never got to meet this much loved little boy and was saddened by the fact I was unable to attend his funeral. I remember someone telling me about the service, and how sad it was to see such a small white coffin. They said "they shouldn't need to make coffins that small". I never dreamed that Mathias' mum and I would get to know each other better because of a second little white coffin.

Today marks three years of Mathias living in Heaven and seven months for Ariella. I have no idea how it all works in Heaven, but I hope they are playing together.

Happy birthday Mathias Raphael. You are missed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox